Click Here to be redirected to the Aboutme manual page, with information regarding all options available.
How to Turn Off the About Me Page or Aboutme page from the Root site. www.YourSite.com
Use the Distributor Search function to bring up the username base.
If you simply want to edit the contents of the Aboutme page that show up on your Corporate site, click the Members Link, then click Tools and Settings, then click Website. You can edit the Story and the Picture here.
Click the Members Link.
Then click Tools and settings.
Then click Website.
This will then take you the Website maintenance page, where you have the ability to edit the users preferences. In order to hide the About me link simply click yes, then update.
Once you have clicked update, the page should automatically refresh and a confirmation message should be displayed at the top of the page.
To Turn the about me page off for user Base (which is who you technically are on if you go to www.yourdomain.com ) or any other user:
Bring up username base (or any other user) in Distributor Search.
You can see down towards the Notes section a section called "Personal Preference" at the far right of this box you can see "hide about me link" or not.
Set to yes for base and the Aboutme link will be removed for this user so will no longer show on your corporate site.
Once you have choosen your preferred option, click update. Which is located under Placement Preference under Personal preference.
How to Turn OFF the About Me Page or Aboutme page from the members lounge.
First you login with your login information, from the Members login page. You enter your Username or Email, Password and the 4-Digit code displayed and click 'Submit'.
Click on Tools & Settings in the left hand menu.
Then click on Website.
Hiding the "about Me" page from view:
Normally, when new members come to join up they will enter the sponsor's name into the URL.
This will result in a set of page menus which include the "About Me" page, where they can view the sponsor's details.
Setting the radio button to 'No' will show the "About Me" page.
Setting the radio button to 'Yes' will hide the "About Me" page.
If you do not want your "about Me" page to be viewable:
Select the 'Yes' button then click 'Update':
You will see a change confirmation at the top of the page:
Created by. Last Modification: Wednesday 04 of July, 2012 17:18:01 PDT by .
- + : A leading plus sign indicates that this word must be present in every object returned.
- - : A leading minus sign indicates that this word must not be present in any row returned.
- By default (when neither plus nor minus is specified) the word is optional, but the object that contain it will be rated higher.
- < > : These two operators are used to change a word's contribution to the relevance value that is assigned to a row.
- ( ) : Parentheses are used to group words into subexpressions.
- ~ : A leading tilde acts as a negation operator, causing the word's contribution to the object relevance to be negative. It's useful for marking noise words. An object that contains such a word will be rated lower than others, but will not be excluded altogether, as it would be with the - operator.
- * : An asterisk is the truncation operator. Unlike the other operators, it should be appended to the word, not prepended.
- " : The phrase, that is enclosed in double quotes ", matches only objects that contain this phrase literally, as it was typed.