How Autoship charges work
The system will charge with the credit card if the autoship payment method is set to credit card. If the credit card fails, the system will be set to unpaid for the autoship order with credit card payment. If you have set the autoship payment to Credit Card, it will not cycle through to the Personal Account if there is insufficient funds in your Credit card, it will stay as Unpaid.
The system will charge the Personal account if the autoship payment method is set to personal account, but the system will switch to credit card if there is not enough funds in the personal account. Autoship will not accept any payment methods other than personal account or credit card.
Created by. Last Modification: Monday 12 of October, 2009 17:41:53 PDT by .
- + : A leading plus sign indicates that this word must be present in every object returned.
- - : A leading minus sign indicates that this word must not be present in any row returned.
- By default (when neither plus nor minus is specified) the word is optional, but the object that contain it will be rated higher.
- < > : These two operators are used to change a word's contribution to the relevance value that is assigned to a row.
- ( ) : Parentheses are used to group words into subexpressions.
- ~ : A leading tilde acts as a negation operator, causing the word's contribution to the object relevance to be negative. It's useful for marking noise words. An object that contains such a word will be rated lower than others, but will not be excluded altogether, as it would be with the - operator.
- * : An asterisk is the truncation operator. Unlike the other operators, it should be appended to the word, not prepended.
- " : The phrase, that is enclosed in double quotes ", matches only objects that contain this phrase literally, as it was typed.