Product Autoship Report
Note:Depending on the amount of members on your system will affect how long it takes to generate the report.
First you login as Admin, from the Admin login page. You enter your Username, Password and the 4-Digit code displayed and click 'Submit'.
Click on Reporting in the left hand menu.
Then you will click on Autoship
You will then click on Autoship
This will then redirect you to the auto-ship product item report page.
At the top of the page will be a drop down box with a list of all your products currently available for auto-ship.
Once you have selected your product, click submit.
A report will then be generated with all the current auto-ship information about that product.
Created by. Last Modification: Wednesday 11 of July, 2012 23:55:34 PDT by .
- + : A leading plus sign indicates that this word must be present in every object returned.
- - : A leading minus sign indicates that this word must not be present in any row returned.
- By default (when neither plus nor minus is specified) the word is optional, but the object that contain it will be rated higher.
- < > : These two operators are used to change a word's contribution to the relevance value that is assigned to a row.
- ( ) : Parentheses are used to group words into subexpressions.
- ~ : A leading tilde acts as a negation operator, causing the word's contribution to the object relevance to be negative. It's useful for marking noise words. An object that contains such a word will be rated lower than others, but will not be excluded altogether, as it would be with the - operator.
- * : An asterisk is the truncation operator. Unlike the other operators, it should be appended to the word, not prepended.
- " : The phrase, that is enclosed in double quotes ", matches only objects that contain this phrase literally, as it was typed.